GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sigga jagne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 07:42:45 -0700
Thanks Ramou.  I do believe that all of us together,
can topple this monster.  We just have to be willing
to do what it takes.

--- Ramatoulie Gillen <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
> Sigga,
>       You go girl!!! You know, as I have told you in
> person at Fatou
> Jammeh's Wedding, it amazes me that every time I'm
> overwhelmed with felling
> of disgust about Yaya's reign, to the extend that I
> could not put my
> feelings in words, you come to my rescue by exactly
> putting my thoughts in
> writing, to my satisfaction.
>
> Your letter was excellent!!!
> Keep writing girl.  BE UNSTOPPABLE!!!
> Ramatoulie.
>

> >From: Sigga jagne <[log in to unmask]>
> >To: [log in to unmask]
> >Subject: Re: SUFFERING IN SILENCE :  THE EVERY DAY
> TRIALS OF THE WOUNDED V
> >             ICTIMS OF APRIL 10 AND 11
> >Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:24:56 -0700
> >
> >Actually, am going to put their numbers on the "L"
> >probably by next week.  So that we can all show our
> >support.  And maybe we can find out other victims
> in
> >the Gambia who require support and give it to them.
> >For like I said, sometimes, all that is needed are
> >kind words in order to help these kids in their
> daily
> >struggles.  And am quit sure these three boys are
> not
> >the only one.
> >
> >--- Fatou Nyang <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> > > Thank you Sigga.I reside in Atlanta with husband
> and
> > > two kids and would like
> > > get the telephone numbers to these brave kids
> and
> > > show some support.
> > > You are truly amazing
> > > Fatou Mbasu Nyang

=== message truncated ===

=====
"NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION"

                       ALSO

"NOTHING IS UNACHIEVABLE, THE ONLY QUESTION IS, WHETHER ONE IS WILLING TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO ACHIEVE WHAT IS DESIRED"