GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2010 23:54:34 -0500

Fankung,

Just out of curiousity...are that fellow who attended North Carolina State, and further to "Dupe" university for your masters' degree? What surprises me, you openly support the APRC, you have a good job, you are former journalist, etc... and if you strongly believe in what you are writing and saying openly, how come you cannot identify your name? I bet you are not sure if your support pillars are real, correct? If that is the case, you are correct, and be warned that those are pseudo-pillars. please stay hiding! The pseudo-pillars will deceive you to plunge into a deeper pool where you will drown. You are better shunning Jammeh now before it is too late, because he is nothing but a criminal ruler.

You said "So please Mr. Baldeh, I urge you, Suntu, Oceanic Lad, Ginny, Joe Sambou, Bantaba, Yusupha, Bailo, Kejau, Ansu Koroma, Y Jallow, Lamin Darbo and others to write to Jammeh as a group and apologize to him and start supporting him."

That is indeed the quote of the day. Yes, quote of the day! I tell you what: When will Jammeh admit to his crimes of killing innocent students, feeding 'kubehjara' to innocent elders, journalists' disappearances (Deyda & Chief Manneh), etc...or bring the criminals for everyone to see? Until that happens, please count me as one calling for equality, good governance, and true justice.

I told you before I am the nocturnal night bat, hanging on trees at day, and flying through the night secretes.
Certainly, you know your name is not Omar Jallow. How about CH??Take care, & go ahead remove your own veil. I am not in a position to do that.

yj

There is no god but Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (SAW) is His messenger. Fear and Worship only Allah alone!