GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hamad S. Sallah" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 18:46:21 GMT
Yusupha,

Take note that the author of that piece is not Seedy Ahmed but Hamad S.
Sallah. My humble -self.

I don't see the essence of replying to your rattling intolerance to the
expressed views of others, since no amount of sound and reasonable way of
conveying a genuine reminder to you in the interest of seeking better ways
of doing things, is acceptable.

I have taken note,notwithstanding all that you said in reply to my piece
that at least you admitted, though, unintentionally that your last phrase in
your earlier piece was way too far and in fact, crude, rude and arrogantly
intolerant and for that you are begging for apology. Apology accepted.
Matter, dead and about to be buried.

I add, in Keeping up with your cyberphobia, please, try to heed the
genuinely healthy expressed views of others who might not necessarily be in
agreement with you and what you stand for.

I thank you for welcoming me to the L and wish you well in life.

Assalamu Alaikum,

Hamad S. Sallah