GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:42:01 EDT
Ylva,
     Uncle Sidi echoed my sentiments on the continent. Instead of accusing
the West for all our problems and creating these brutal political systems
aimed at crippling the nations human, physical and financial structures,
Africa must look into building it's individual economies.
      We cannot stand as a continent with broken glasses all over our land.
Lets clean up the ground and stop the bloodshed. If we don't put our
priorities in the right place then we will eventually become the lost
continent.
       Africa must hold Africa accountable.
Thanks again for the information.
Best Wishes,