GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ams boye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 23:18:40 +0100
The bye-election results are just a lesson to folks in the UDP/NRP camp. I guess it must have thought them some "Chilli and spicy" lesson. We have all seen how the opposition votes were shared by the two oppositions, the addition of which is greater than what the APRC polled, just as the saying goes "United we stand Divided we fall".

  I wonder when our prospective "mansa bankoo" and his cohots will learn some sense.
  Has he forgotten about how greed and unguided "wisdom" have led to a total dissapointment in October, 2001? After which the party went bankrupt and unable to sponsor a single candidate for the Parliamentry elections. And guess what! The story they gave was that they`re boycotting the elections because they were not satisfied with the presidential elections........who were they fooling!!!! no one except turning themselves into objects of public ridicule, because the whole world heard how Darboe cowardly congradulated Jammeh when he (Jammeh) was yet to be declared the winner.
  So i don`t think Gambians want a Leader of the type of ousainou Darboe, he lacks the qualities of even a party leader not even to talk of a Head Of State..

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい