GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2008 19:44:18 -0800
Greetings Jabou, well, let's see what happens, if Hillary ends up being the Democratic nominee,
well, perhaps staying home would be an option, I can't rule it out, or at least, just not voting
for President.  As I said before, there may be other measures on the ballot and I actually think
that you don't have to vote for President.  You can just vote for the things on the ballot that
you want, but I'll have to check on that.

Ginny

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい