GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
A Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2009 08:19:39 +0400
Anxieties are good for better decision making, but I wonder how you expect
other political leaders to fold their hands together and accept the "God
given/common sense leadership" of Ousainou and UDP/NRP as the doctor's magic
potion. Funny things happen in politics, especially our Gambia!

Is Ousainou up for the game? That is the 2011 question.

Bailo, I think you've got something up your sleeve for starting this one,
but I will fall in your bait knee deep before they start calling me a
ditractor.

-Laye