GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 07:20:26 -0600

Fye, it goes back to the African question. It appears that the answer that many Africans struggle to answer is being answered, albiet reluctantly and very slowly. What are we? Africans (Culturally)? our tribe? our religion? our assimilation? Aperently, the destruction of Mali and African history is of no concern to the Arab world. We tend to be busy championing their cause, how come this struggle in Mali is not an Arab problem?

Joe