GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2011 14:15:13 +0200
Chei wonders.  What Dr Amadou 'Scattred' Janneh *'face of resistance'* to
SHEPAD Jammeh's tyranny and the Beloved Smiling Coast's Nelson* *Rolihlahla
Mandela aka Madiba.

Hope he gets a fair trial and eventually his freedom to continue his
resistance and deliver the nation as Madiba illustrously deed by not
succumbing to the criminal regime incarcerating him.
**
*Dr. Amadou Janneh is the Nelson Mandela of The Gambia*

Something happened. Something big happened that hadoutstanding effect on my
life and the life of many young people
who are yearning for freedom. People who want to see change mostly lead and
become the face of the movement,
probably the most striking illustrations i can give is MAHATMA GANDHI,
MARTIN LUTHER KING AND NELSON
MANDELA. All these honorable men could have ignored the status quo at their
time and they will live a comfortable life,
given their backgrounds but chose the contrast. So for me and a whole lot of
young people, Professor Dr Amadou
Scattred Janneh is NELSON MANDELA OF THE GAMBIA.

He could have stayed in the United States with his teaching job and careless
about what happened in the Gambia and
join the cyber warriors criticizing President Jammeh and his Government but
he chose to be on the ground and be the
face of resistance. Therefore, if we can have ten intellectuals like him
Jammeh will be out office within a month. What
Jammeh doesn't know is the more he continue to detain Dr. Janneh the more
resistance movement will be on a
momentum. It will be like opening a Pandora box, one thing leads to next.

In conclusion, for those intellectuals whose would like to contribute their
quota in the Gambia after Jammeh this is the
time we need you not when the freedom is won.

I shall continue in the future

*MAJURMA TOURAY     *

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい