GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulie Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2008 15:42:52 -0600
Masood and Galleh, you guys need to quit being almost jealous of our newly
minted Senator-for-life! Dr. AJJ has accomplished some things you know
...:))
You two can never dream of being "senator-for-life" so let AJJ ride his high
horses; will ya?

He deserves the caricature anyways, especially from Costa Rica of all
places.

-Laye