GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SUNTOU TOURAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 11:40:49 +0000
yanks, well ,staring up are you? the two parties need to work together that is my believe. individually ,they cannot dislodge jammeh through the ballot. the pdois needs audience, popular support is lacking .what is the real cause of that ,is left to honest commentator to analyse. after twenty of existence, the party haven't gain overwhelming numbers to be a force that the jammeh administration  can reckoned with. as for udp, they need to do a serious work of laying down strong principles. they have an advantage over pdois in terms of popular support but lacking in strategy. both parties need to inject young blood among their ranks. the old faces should open-up to young ambitious supporters. the pdois is still the equation of halifa,sedia,sam,suwaibou,sam's wife,surahata and some unknown militants. the udp is also swamp by similar elderly folks.

  jammeh created a platform and the opposition are willing dancing on the same platform non-stop.
  as for  the work i wish to undertake, i am sending some one to approach both parties back in the gambia, if there is any data to work on, then fine if not plan B. they will say it is easy to criticise but in reality ,it is not. the pdois is very sensitive to external criticism, the media front are doing a good job of monitoring what commentators have to say .that is good.

yanks dabo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Suntu

Now this one will be interesting!

I am not sure, if the UDP/NRP alliance has any viable economic strategies. However, i suspect that we might have a good one and if we do, you can bet on this fact. The UDP/NRP alliance's strategy will offer a much better solution to the Gambia's ailing economy than the Soviet Gambians!

You know who i'm referring to right.

The five alphabeth party (PDOIS). All they have is lectures upon lectures of no useful subject.
"That's our three boys compin for you"!

Comrade Yanks