GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Burama Jammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2014 19:13:45 -0500
Modou

Thanks!

I like your questions and I firmly believe asking either oneself and/or
others hard/uncomfortable questions can only makes us better understand and
prepare for the enormous challenge.

Am currently on the road, however I promised to give bullet points what I
think we could do. I maybe right or wrong but i think within that approach
lies our answer.

In addition let me say I already circulate these ideas.

Expect from me late tonight or tomorrow

Regards

Burama