GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Landing Jatta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 20:41:38 -0800
OMAR HATAB:

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY WHEN KUJABI
HIT YOU HARD? YOU WERE THE VERY ONE WHO WAS CALLING
KUJABI SIR, AND NOW YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR RESPECT FOR
HIM. READING KUJABI'S LAST CRITICISM OF YOUR PIECE IS
FANTASTICS AND MATURE. WHEN KUJABI SAID SOME
FAVOURABLE WORDS TO YOU, YOU FEEL HAPPY, AND THANKING
HIM FOR THAT. THIS TIME HE DID NOT DO THAT, WHY ARE
YOU GETTING ANGRY. THIS IS JUST A GAME AND NOT A
FIGHT. I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED IN YOU RIGHT NOW.

LANDING JATTA

--- Omar Hatab <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

<HR>
<P>My Dear&nbsp;Mr Kujabi Sir<BR>I am surprised that
you decide to take a vacation just when the game is at
its best. Do go on critiquing my stories, for it gives
me added impetus and much heartfelt delight. At least,
you can take your well-deserved vacation after we
finish working on PHANTOM TALES FROM BUSULU FOREST.
You've done Part One; Now let's see Part Two. I'm
really looking forward to reading it. The dust should
not be allowed to settle.&nbsp;Let it fly.&nbsp;Please
don't&nbsp;spoil the entertainment. It's fly-whisk,
fly-whisk where is the fly! Do you know that game?</P>
<P>As for Mr Edward Small, he certainly is not my
friend. I don't even know him. The only Edward Small I
know is the trade unionist, who died long long ago. I
suggest you direct your complaints to Mr Small
himself. I certainly agree that we should always be
polite to one another, no matter what.<BR></P>
<P>Baba<BR><BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: Ansumana Kujabi
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Reply-To: The Gambia and related-issues
mailing list <[log in to unmask]>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: [log in to unmask]
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: Re: Hope u are not mad this
time for being too critical?
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 02:35:33 -0000
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;DEAR BROTHER BABA GALLEH:
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Once again, very many thanks for your
RE-INVITATION to critique your
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Satires, but since circumstances seem
to be unpleasant at the
<DIV></DIV>&gt;moment, I
<DIV></DIV>&gt;think it is absolutely a necessity for
me to take a "VACATION" from
<DIV></DIV>&gt;critiquing till another decent
opportunity presents itself, then I
<DIV></DIV>&gt;could
<DIV></DIV>&gt;jump in again. But for the mean time,
let's allow the DUST to settle
<DIV></DIV>&gt;down
<DIV></DIV>&gt;first. To that end, I once again extend
to you very many thanks.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;NOTE:- COULD YOU PLEASE ADVISE YOUR
FRIEND, EDWARD SMALL, TO LIE
<DIV></DIV>&gt;DOWN LOW AS
<DIV></DIV>&gt;WE HAVE ALREADY AGREED UPON? INSULTING
DOES NOT DO ANY GOOD AT ALL,
<DIV></DIV>&gt;IN FACT,
<DIV></DIV>&gt;IT DOES ACT AS AN IMPEDIMENT TO
SATIRICAL ENTERTAINMENT.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Ansumana Kujabi: (THIRD:- Truth
Telling, Honesty, Integrity,
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Responsibility
<DIV></DIV>&gt;and Democracy)
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;From: Omar Hatab
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;Reply-To: The Gambia and
related-issues mailing list
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;<[log in to unmask]>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;To: [log in to unmask]
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;Subject: Re: Hope u are not mad
this time for being too critical?
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 02:09:59
-0000
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;_________________________________________________________________________
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN
Hotmail at
<DIV></DIV>&gt;http://www.hotmail.com.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;----------------------------------------------------------------------------
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To unsubscribe/subscribe or view
archives of postings, go to the
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Gambia-L
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Web interface at:
<DIV></DIV>&gt;http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html
<DIV></DIV>&gt;You may also send subscription requests
<DIV></DIV>&gt;[log in to unmask]
<DIV></DIV>&gt;if you have problems accessing the web
interface and remember to
<DIV></DIV>&gt;write your full name and e-mail
address.
<DIV></DIV><br clear=all><hr>Get Your Private, Free
E-mail from MSN Hotmail at <a

if you have problems accessing the web interface and
remember to write your full name and e-mail address.