GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2011 10:42:18 -0500

Che, I hope what ever you were given as payment for the below Hawareh is worth it. !  Just a few days ago I read where you called Tony crazy or stupid (or their equivalent), now this.  I ceased to take you seriously a long time ago.  I believe your heart is with the opposition, but you are just as frustrated as the rest and this is your way of relieving your pain.  Hope to see you at ALD.  Please don't be scared, it is just to say hello.  I like people who refuse to be slaves and I like them even more when they own their mind and speak as a  free person.  Equally, you know that with all you said here, the majority of folks always advocated for your right to be.  That is the atmosphere we want for Gambians on the ground as well.
"President Jammeh gives opportunity to every Gambian irrespective of one's background""The Gambia is blessed at this junction to have President Jammeh as its leader."Chernoh, Ya Muna ......:-)!
"I am calling all Gambians to unite and rally behind President Jammeh and extend his mandate to realize vision 20/20 earlier than the targeted year and trust me will prevail towards it. TO THIS END I SAY VOTE APRC AND VOTE PRESIDENT JAMMEH NOVEMBER 4th 2011 FOR CONTINUOUS DEVELOPMENT IDEAS...This is a voice from Raleigh North Carolina..."
I read the above as a sucker punch to the opposition for lack of anything else to say to them.Hey, I thought you now live in DC, what's up with the NC thingy?
Joe