GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 2009 10:58:39 -0500
Bro Haruna et al,

I went through the list published thoroughly. I didn*t know what to make of
it. What I do firmly believe, it looks like something that the so-called
intelligent agents (NIA) can compile and distribute around to create more
fear-monger and scare-tactics. To me, it is nothing new. It is just a
confirmation of what is known. After I expose them nationally and
internationally on their witch hunting spree on innocent Gambian elders (men
& women), they can now add my name to their list 每no problem! I am afraid
there is a bigger and longer list than the one at hand. I think that my life
is beyond being put in a list, for it neither scares me nor will it stop me
from doing what I am doing, in as much it is right and in the way of Allah
(swt). The only thing, I seek refuge in Allah swt from the fitnah and evils
of Yaya Jammeh; the fitnah and evils of which Jammeh was created; the fitnah
and evil contained in that list; and the seen and unseen fitnah everywhere.

While they have a list, I also will announce to them I am in possession of a
list. Unlike their list, my list consists of criminals who terrorized decent
Gambians.

The story went this way. Around July 4th 2009 before leaving for the Atlanta
summit, there was a visitor from the Gambia who wanted to meet me. Before
his coming, I was advised that he is connected to Jammeh*s paternal blood
brother (Ansumana Jammeh , now head of the Jammeh foundation). Ansumana is
someone I grew up with in the same village. To my dismay, the guest went
the extra mile of calling director of NIA operations (hailed from around
Pirang) who he said was his friend. Through a mutual friend, he told him so
and so (NIA director of operations) said Yero is not in the wanted list, but
he must stop writing to criticize Jammeh. I told the mutual friend; tell
them I will see them at the Arch 22nd soon again in my next visit to Africa.
 I wondered why he bothered to mitigate for me when I didn't ask him to do
that. I only told him on the phone I couldn't see him in my last visit in
march 2009 due to certain concerns I had. (case close!)

Now I wonder what has changed in me from July 4th to present?

The struggle against tyranny continues!!

yj

--
yj

There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His messenger.

中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中