GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malik Jeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 2009 19:10:22 +0000

Baba, you should not allow people who always want to re-invent the wheels to unnecessarily force your hand.  Gambian Organisations of all types, whether Europe or USA, always have few committed people to carry it, although the passive majority tend to throw a lot of dirt on these poor active people.

It seems most of the time the idealist/saboteurs take things personal, not knowing that if they spoil things, others will await them by the dark corridors.

You are an upstanding person, so please don't just give in like that in future.

Njok Malik