GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Saihou Mballow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:23:20 -0400
Please Haruna and Modou, i am appealing to two of you to put an end to this
matter. What we expect from two of you is to demonstrate professionalism and
respect for the Gambian forum where many are logging to receive valuable
information but not insults. Many expect to learn good ideas, and receive
something better from you people.

Please and please do not let your readership down.
Thank you all.

Saihou