GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2011 23:11:07 -0500

Dear Haruna,

Thank you for your thoughts. It may interest you to know that I seriously hitch in french.

Regards to your forwarded article on Wade's intention to run, I think Wade should step down and allow others to come on board.

Thanks for sharing.

Yero

French - detected to English translation.....Google translate (Courtesy of AFP).

Wade maintains its canditature and offers an early presidential electionRight out of one of the most serious crisis since coming to the presidency of Senegal, Abdoulaye Wade is trying to regain control - without releasing the key. In a speech to members of his government and elected officials Thursday evening, he said, for the first time, the violent demonstrations in Dakar on 23 June, which forced him to withdraw a draft reform of the Constitution. If Wade has made his mea culpa on Thursday night, it is essentially a communication error, he said. "It is likely that we have not enough time and explained the proposal, he said ... ". As the tension trouble down the streets of Dakar (partly because of electricity cuts repeatedly) Senegalese president tried to calm the dispute by promising the end load shedding by the month of September. On the political front, Wade provides an early presidential election and has not left guessing about his intentions: he will be candidate. Jeuneafrique (with AFP).

There is no god but Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (SAW) is His messenger. Fear and Worship only Allah alone!