GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Carrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 12:48:56 +0100
I was pleased to read of the Memorial Foundation in respect of Omar Barrow which Miss Ancha Bala-Gaye and friends have started.  Possibly the details have been posted - if so I missed them.
Please could details be posted.

Also if anything similar has been started in respect of the families of the other deceased it would be helpful to know those details. Thanks.
Mike Carrick. (Near Birmingham, UK)