GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
alieu sesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 21:43:50 -0800
Dear Mr. Jeng:

I hope you have read Bamba Laye's reply by now. I will
not add anything to that because, quite frankly, I
cannot. He laid it out with great style and
professionalism.

A simple apology would only show that the customers'
grievances have been acknowledged. If this is too much
to ask, I hereby rest my case.

As a repeat customer, I can assure you that my
experiences with GLOBE TRAVEL has always been
pleasant. This time around, however, things were not
as smooth as expected. I do understand and accept Mr.
Njie's explanation. However, as we all know, in any
business, a single bad experience can last a lifetime
and is remembered much longer than several good
experiences.

Alieu

--- Musa Jeng <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Mr Ceesay:
>
> The Managing Director of Globe, Mr Njie, understands
> the right s of his customers, and always goes our of
> his
> way to offer the best service during this sacred
> pilgrimmage. His press release to the G-l is partly
> an
> apology, explaination of what actually happen and to
> reassure his customers by your own quotation." We
> will
> accept this de;lay as destine by God and I PROMISE
> TO STRONGLY AVOID SIMILAR DELAY INSAHALA IN THE NEAR
> FUTURE".

=====
Alieu