GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dave Manneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 11:33:16 +0000

-------- Original Message --------
     Subject: Software Engineer - Ada Opportunity
        Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 17:47:56 -0500
        From: "Steve R. Hawkins" <[log in to unmask]>
          To: [log in to unmask]

To ALL interested individuals:

Please find the following job description for several new Software
Engineering opportunities using Ada95 to develop software to be used for
a military, field artillery system application.  These positions are
located in the Silicon Valley (San Francisco bay area).  Most of these
opportunities will follow the job description listed below.  If you know
of anyone who might be remotely interested in an opportunity like the
one I have provided, I would very much like to speak with them.  If you
know of any other resources I might be able to contact to find Ada
Software Engineers that, too, would also be greatly appreciated!

These positions are for both full time contract and permanent placement
opportunities.  My contact information will be listed at the end of this
message.

Job Description:

Immediate job openings for  Embedded Software Engineers with a leading
company in the defense industry. These are very dynamic positions that
will require an
individual to perform a variety of tasks.

The ideal candidates will perform object-oriented analysis, design, and
programming of
real time embedded systems using Ada95 on a Rational Apex development
environment. This candidate will also be performing software design
using Rational Rose modeling tools and the Unified Modeling Language
(UML). In addition, this candidate must be able to perform unit testing
using Rational Testmate automated testing tools.

A background with at least 5 years of Embedded Software Engineering
experience is
required for this opportunity and work experience with the Ada
programming language
is a must. Any knowledge of Rational Rose, Rational Apex, and Rational
Testmate is
highly desirable for this position. Must be able to work well with
others in a group and
support formal and informal reviews of you own and other engineers' work
products.

This position may require occasional travel of 5 days duration (or
less), once per
quarter, to Minneapolis, MN to participate in reviews and technical
meetings.

Join Aerotek Contract Engineering, the fastest growing provider of
engineering
services in North America! Due to our growth, we're constantly on the
lookout for
qualified engineering professionals. At Aerotek we know it's more than
just your
day-to-day responsibilities that can make or break a job. It's the
support you get.
Your benefits. That is the reason Aerotek takes care of our people,
offering a selection of benefits including medical, dental, optical,
401k, career planning, specialty training.

Thanks for your time and interest.

Best Regards,

Steve Hawkins
Aerotek - San Jose, CA office