GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pasamba Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 22:26:10 +0000

I have Known and work with Buharry for a longtime and there is not calmer and more honest person that i have known over the years. Everybody who knows Buharry knows how committed he is to everything Gambian. I for one appreciate GTRS on Raaki for it has given me first hand information about the country. The new portal also serves as an important medium for those of us who need info about the Gambia. I do visit all mediums be it Jammeh's website or the Dailyobserver to gather info. As for the Video, i really appreciated it after being away from the Gambia for 15 years.
To accuse Buharry of fronting for Jammeh is at best disingenuous.
Pasamba Jow
"True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice." Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.