GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 08:16:34 EDT
Yes, now you're talking. The Nigerian Embassy in the UK, US, Japan,
Switzerland, Senegal, SierraLeone, Liberia, Australia, Israel, Ghana, Mali,
Burkina Faso, China, The Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Congo, Benin,
Niger, Tunisia, Malaysia, etcetera. We want the world to know what Nigerian
citizens are up to in other countries, even where their embassies are closed
for  similar frauds.

Haruna.

In a message dated 4/1/2010 4:47:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,