GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Modou Nyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 2009 05:47:09 +0000
Kukoie, President Wade and President Jammeh the toxic character! Not only with President Wade, President Jammeh started it with former President Diouf too!

By Essa Bokarr Sey
As far as I or many can recall, Yahya Jammeh insulted former President Abdou Diouf openly on radios and televisions. The archives are there to speak for themselves folks.
In fact history has vindicated President Wade in its own ways so far. The last time I checked the Farafeni rebel attack took place in 1997 right? That was 3 good years before President Wade came to power. I still remember watching the narrations of those attackers on a video cassette. At the time I lived in Paris Rue de Rome Avenue. These video cassettes are still there for the whole world to see if Senegal never helped The Gambia government trace and capture those rebels who attacked the Farafeni military barracks! Didn’t the Senegalese cooperate in that regard? If they did not how could he Yahya lay his hands on people like Assan Sarr? The rest I mean Yahya Darboe,Essa Baldeh and did not think about escaping to Senegal either Yahya? That apart here is another example. You keep on calling people you hate for personal not national reasons enemies of The Gambia right?
Now let us revisit the past with you again. Here is an example. Between Yahya Jammeh and the Baddibunkas who refused to join the rebels on that day, who loves The Gambia more? These decent Gambians refused to take the arms rebels were dishing out in the streets! You were not there Yahya to teach them your insolent ways of being nationalistic. Nationalism is not about entrenching insolence between one nation and another, it is a responsibility. Also remember that Farafeni is so close to Poste Keur Ayib near Keur Nderry area. If the Senegalese government was so interested in annexing The Gambia as you are trying so hard to force into our minds that was perfect opportunity. How about this too? If Dakar was so obsessed on seeing you die or go away on a fast track couldn’t they deny you using their airspace? Remember there is only a limited area that one can use when taking off from Banjul International Airport without crossing through Senegalese airspace!
 In reality no one can ever fly from Banjul without passing through Senegalese air space. Now how about if they wake up and ask you to stop using their space?
Within the confines of international aviation laws I believe you know what 5000 feet above sea level stands for right? Can your plane gather that speed and reach that height within 5 minutes after taking off from Banjul? You cannot! Realistically no one is your enemy Yahya. You are your own enemy! How can Dakar be blamed for all coups against you when you staged a coup without their help? Have you forgotten your own coup Yahya Jammeh? Who helped you? So Is your coup a special one? You took over a government unconstitutionally and today you are lecturing the world about illegal means of taking over a government?
Was it you Yahya who ran after those rebels in the bushes of Baddibu in 1997 and caught them? Of course not! Have you forgotten the roles of former army officer Peter Singhatey and team? Where is he today? You tell me. I can remember seeing the dead body of our former colleague in the army Sergeant Sidibeh of Kaur. You very know who I am talking about! He was brutally killed by the attackers. He was an innocent soldier who was fighting to defend his people. I had to cry when I saw Sidideh’s body with those stitches on his ribs! I can bet if Sidibeh had to come back to life he would have been very angry with you! Yahya I have direct access to all those facts. You have not done any damn thing for all those soldiers who died in Farafeni or anywhere else. You talk of discipline in the army. Well let those officers go to the archives of Fajara barracks and see what type of a soldier their commander in chief was! Allow them see your files please. You and I
 know. I was not free from the guard room cell either because I used to be put in cell but you also know if you were the most disciplined soldier Yahya! You had the backing of an officer that is why Pathe Seck let you be if not you were going to be fired! Remember Finchis in Basse? You remember your war of words with officers at the Motor Transport section? Can you preach discipline to any soldier Yahya? The past is just too recent to forget old friend.
Regardless of what the Senegalese police, army customs and other security forces did to apprehend those rebels (who had traces) through hospitals in Kaolack and the like, you never openly said that positive side. Why not you say that too? Do you think these heads of state you are attacking in the most insolent way will allow you use these endless rude and implicating remarks then do nothing but fold their arms? Do you? Remember there are open and secret witnesses being used against Charles Taylor in the Hague today! Yahya courts internationally will never base their views on the useless propaganda your so-called parrots are writing for you. Courts refer to evidence and credibility. When you accuse people who are not in mile two and are more powerful than you are both materially and morally don’t you think they will defend themselves too? Information has leaked where you are saying that you have your own feeders in Dakar! Did you know that? Wait for me
 you will learn your lessons again.
Beware Yahya only one person can balance anything you might have gathered through your so-called feeders in Dakar and that is me. Mark my words I can and I will, Insha Allah. Any day you decide to shamelessly take this case to court, the UN,ECOWAS or other places I will call some people in Dakar, Banjul and Bissau then meet you there with unexpected evidence. Just don’t fool yourself thinking that Essa travels unprepared. Try me with your killers you will see for yourself of course you know me Yahya. That day you and I will meet again face to face. You know sometimes my professional background and the rich culture of Gambian society is what controls me when I write or talk about you Yahya. If not, you know what I am capable of saying and doing anyway. I have always been telling Gambians that there is a language you understand, which is the language you speak! The very reason why I use your language when speaking to you directly or saying something
 about you in person.
On the (12/21/2009) on your propaganda machine the daily observer or your so-called pen-magnets, who use words without even knowing what they mean, helped mislead your instincts once again! I know you are aware of these things because no one dares write something against another nation in such a reckless way on a pro-government paper if you are not behind the person’s actions! I know you Yahya! You know that I know Yahya! In that piece the writer (you and him) made reference to the past football match between The Gambia and Senegal. I was amazed! Have you forgotten what you said in the open towards Dakar and Wade in particular when the Scorpions came home as supposed winners (made by Yahya). The scorpions have
talented players who were never sponsored by you to become world stars. Do you think you are the only one these players know? Leave these young and talented soccer professionals out of the wild culture of politics and the treachery being promoted by YOUR APRC! Let them be! Today you are saying so because you have captured and jailed Tamba right? Well for me I knew all along that Tamba’s closeness to General Faal, Ida Patra of the RTS1 and others in Dakar was not going to end well near you. I knew it from day one. Yahya Senegal is part of Africa! So Pan Africanism is incomplete without it. Like it or not you cannot wipe Senegal out of the map. Do you get that?! Those who write these endless insolent articles for you do not really know you! I can bet they don’t. Did you tell them how you perceive Nelson Mandela our dearest ICON in this endless struggle against domination? He is not only respected in Africa but the whole world today. President Obama out
 of humility reserves utmost respect for Nelson Mandela and made reference to him and Martin Luther King Jr when he was being honored all the way in Copenhagen. When you visited the same city years ago you instead chose to send sulky vibes to the former British government. You remember? You Yahya have the opposite in your mind about Mandela! Why are you so toxic a character? Do they know how you see Mandela? You are the one who says Mandela and Ghandi were/are apologists before the white supremacists in South Africa. Deny it, then I will prove to the whole world were you said that. There are living witnesses to corroborate my point against you. If you ever take a polygraph test on that you will fail flat. Yahya you know deception is not the same as perfection just a reminder!
The meaning of daily observer’s BIG READ Hypocrisy 101
It is your propaganda machine that is using the past and present of true revolutionaries OR freedom fighters to make a column survive while you on the other hand are secretly insulting these historical icons of our continent and the world! How many times have I seen them using the history of ICONS on those pages trying to sell an image of Pan Africanism? So many times. There are Gambians (dead or alive) who could have been added on that BIG READ column of yours! Why not they try asking the history of trade unionists like Jallow and others? How about they try finding out what good people are doing or have been doing for Gambians before you and I were born. How about refer to what others are doing today in favour of Africa? This same paper that you are using to promote your madness is being called a sad case for nationalism! When I see people meet you, shake hands and then call you a Pan African it makes me laugh aloud. Yahya Jammeh a Pan African? Pan
 Africanism CRY BLOOD!!! Now if that person who wrote the insolent article for you has forgotten let us remind him that words like “archaic” have no place in the literature that inspires true revolutionaries. That is why George Washington’s image is still on the dollar bill. That is why Bastille has a meaning in French history. That is why MADIBA Mandela and Steve Biko’s words will never die in the minds of true freedom fighters. That is how the base of China was built. Finally will they stop reading theologies then? Have they thought about the meaning of the past and the present where humanity is walking towards its destiny? I believe when it comes to being “archaic” those who use witch craft are far more primitive than the likes of Kukoie Samba Sanyang and Abdoulaye Wade anyway. Who does that? Their Pseudo-Pan African Yahya Jammeh! What is more archaic than the way Yahya dresses and comports himself in today’s world of politics? What?
Nationalism insulted-causes and effects!
That is why some say “Intoxication is the arm of the weak!” I like this saying because it
practical, short and factual. Why would one need extra fabrications and calculated publicity tests to sell nationalism in the first place? Here are some convincing causes:
- The fact that there are ulterior motives meant to serve someone who has openly declared that he intends to be in power for 40 years!
- The basic instinct is meant to serve personal not national reasons.
- The demagogues are those trying to overtake nationalism and patriotism with their myopic approaches and selfish styles that are meant to expand images of personality cult!
-Using literature, microphones and other mediums of communication with the help of “salted- sycophants” as a propaganda machine, has always been the loudest arm of brutal but paranoid leaders.
-Creating deviation as a means of escaping immediate challenges and responsibilities has always been the “intoxicant” for failing states and leaders-lest we forget what caused the Entebbe raid during Idi Amin’s wan moonlight of a leadership that was overlooking the killing fields.
-Trying to justify pseudo-revolutionary sentiments while trying to sell the image of a dying regime.
-Herein we revisit the reason that brought former president Julius Nyere and Idi Amin “face-a-face” in a battle field! Is Banjul not West Africa’s Kampala today? Tell me the difference! Is Jammeh not Amin where former President Diouf and Wade combined are two-in-one for Julius Nyerere? Of course that is the case!
The fury of an insolent product of a coup d'etat!
The side effects of The Gambian President’s excessive paranoia has reached an alarming rate. I want the daily observer to stop their nonsense forthwith if they prefer reserving the remnants of a crumbling image around Yahya Jammeh. On this topic about President Abdoulaye Wade, Kukoie and Yahya Jammeh I am giving them an ultimatum today. These are no bluffs or rhetoric per se. If they prefer continuing this path of intoxication they will regret having started it. The only reason why they will not regret is where they do not really care about Yahya’s image as propagandists. If they care then let them stop this Kukoie-Wade matter forthwith. There are more implicating details about what Yahya himself has done to destabilize not only Senegal but the whole of that area. However people had chosen to ignore his deeds for the sake of stability or by using the “niceties” of diplomacy. Otherwise Yahya should be the last person to stir debates of this
 nature. I swear to Allah Yahya Jammeh should advise those he is sending to stop this trend if he wishes to conserve the remnants of his crumbling image or if he wishes to escape facing unprecedented avalanches of revelation on things he did against Dakar from 1994 to date. I care less about singing the praises of either him or Abdoulaye Wade all I know is that Yahya cannot accuse Wade of destabilizing The Gambia and get away with it so easily. Especially where I Essa Bokarr Sey am breathing oxygen. The height of his uncontrolled hypocrisy on the daily observer will now onwards be handled in a very “indecent way”. Indecent in the sense of not withholding anything we know about what he said or has been doing against Dakar and other parts of the sub region. After all who does Yahya Jammeh think he is anyway? His likes cannot be treated with shea butter and balm. He only deserves the extremely hot freedom balm on his bruises period! I am all ears and
 eyes. Until the end strikes my focus is Yahya Jammeh but not snap shooters who are trying to sugar coat the real causes and effects. SPEAK UP BROTHERS AND SISTERS SPEAK UP! I salute my big brother Omar Amadou Jallow.
For sure he is a man!!!