GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Modou Nyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2014 20:05:51 +0100
Dishonesty will always  continue to be a problem among us. The issues under discussion here have nothing to do with any of you as individual members of the security forces. This is not about you and your record Mr. Chongan, go tell that to those who brought your name in the discussion. Thinking that by displaying a few names of individuals who have held some office and position is good enough to defend the credibility of a whole system is laughable.
The dishonesty is sickening. But none should be surprised, the decadence of the current system cannot be relied on to pass credence to the previous rotten system. The Gambia of the future is one that neither seeks to return to the yester years of Jawara nor is it willing to conform to the present decadence of the Jammeh administration. Our future demands and deserves much better than what both kleptocracies could offer.