GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2009 14:49:27 -0500
*Mr. Manneh,*

* *

*Copy! The Fulas would tell you,"keppudoh yurni jombagjo." That means,
during a wedding ceremony, the one in a haste will peep to see the arrival
of the bride. No doubt that the bride will arrive to the groom. Mean while,
take mine as a reminder, and I am moving onto others while I have you on the
To-do list. *

* *

*Good luck to you and STGDP! I wish your executive a succesful tenure of
office.*

* *

*Sincerely,*

*Yero Jallow.*