GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2010 21:02:38 EDT
Go eat shit Ndokeh. Too amateurish. Your understanding is wrong. If
Giuseppe has a different reasoning for his notes, then you might not be sure of
your reasoning on Giuseppe's notes. Is that a fair statement? And when you
synthesize your two reasonings, fashion a solution to your problems. The two
of  you. I don't see where your kebaa is needed. Whaddoyou think? Slow news
day  hangh!
Haruna.

In a message dated 4/4/2010 7:20:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,