GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2013 05:03:04 -0500
"As usual, no reason was given as to her removal and no replacement has been named at the time of going to press" (The Point News Paper, Banjul, 11/01/2013).

Oh well, in memento, following online media reports, the same Susan was engaged in a brawl, sticking out her tongue in New York to Gambian activists who were out to protest against injustices in the Gambia. It is a shame. One turn deserves another. While I don't wish anyone to be victim of the regime, I wholly submit that it is time for some of those helping the regime in their criminal activities to face the music of their own guitars.

She will probably get recycled again....maybe as press Director or some other post....since she will never learn anything.

Source: The Point News Paper
http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/jammeh-removes-foreign-minister-susan-waffa-ogoo

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい