GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 20:26:04 EDT
Buharry,

I am glad Suntou responded to your invite because I hadn't seen it prior. I
 share Suntou's sentiments regarding your style and approach. On the invite
 proper, it may be a good idea to share the conference/conversation here at
 Ellen. You never know, there might be some more folk who will be
interested  in Halifa's answers to Suntou's cockamayme questions. I prefer to educate
myself  via the PDOIS party Manifestos and UDP/NRP, PPP, GMC, GDP, party
platforms.

This is presuming this is not an invite to join PDOIS. When  that invite
comes, I have my own questions for PDOIS Central  Committee, with all due
respect to the honour of being in a conference audience.  Meanwhile I will
follow Suntou's queries to their dreadful end if offered here  on Ellen. Thank
you for the invite Buharry. Haruna.

In a message dated 4/25/2009 4:15:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,