GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2010 13:59:49 +0200
Suntou,

Thanks bro for your kind words.  The UDP UK has in the person of Kanjura
Kanyi a real stand-up guy.  He is my Koto and i have been always impressed
by his passion and fearlessness especially when it comes to his political
beliefs.  I always argue with him but it is always cordial and respectful.
Though sometimes he will say to me i am really disappointed with you cos my
uncle and anty always asked him to keep an eye on my sometimes unruly
tendencies. Anyway, keep up the fire burning and howeve rmuch we disagree
sometimes be rest assured that i for one respect you.

Best,

Mboge