GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2010 08:59:44 -0700
Haruna,

Did you read the last paragraph of the story, where it is stated:

"But there are serious ethical concerns about releasing a genetically  modified
insect into the environment. Once the science is pinned down,  the risks and
benefits to the environment, and to human health, will  have to be properly
assessed."

I think that covers most of the rant you went on in numero 3 of your write-up.
No?

regards
ousman.

 http://gambian.blogspot.com