GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 2009 17:13:12 -0500
*Dearest Mr. Manneh,

From near-by comes a friendly letter. I write to congratulate you and your
new executive. I commend you for a job well done in the past and present.
Though it is coming rather late, but I am sure you appreciate the timing of
this letter.

The time is drawing near and all organizations involved in the process of
democracy must now come to the table. Inshallahu, over the weeks ahead, I
will be addressing similar letters to organization heads, individuals, and
heads of political parties (opposition.) I am sure, in some way, you might
be restructing your agenda. This letter only adds a complement to that.

Sincerely,
Yero Jallow.

-To Banka Manneh, STGDP*

--
yj

There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His messenger.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい