GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2010 10:25:51 EDT
Sambo, don't worry your pretty little head about other Doffs, Nyetti
Abdous, clowns, and outfits. Just focus on your own ware. And if that is trained
on commoner relief, even the Doffs, Nyetti Abdous, Outfits, and clowns will
be  the better for it. You don't believe me do you?

Haruna.

In a message dated 4/5/2010 10:29:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,