GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SEEDY AHMED <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 00:13:42 GMT
Hello Forks,
We in the Gambia are very happy with your stand against Jammeh. Be on the
red-alert. Let Jammeh have no freedom. Show him  know that he have no power
to order the NYPD to shot on you people. Make him remember those students he
order to be killed. Make sure you have video tape for us in the Gambia. Once
again we say a big THANK YOU for this noble job. Keep the pressure on. Let
him know that he is just a man from Kanilia.
Try by all means to be present where ever he might be having meeting withn
those so-called Gambian who are just behind him for their pockets. We rely
on you people.
Paco She.