GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 04:32:56 -0500
Mr Drammeh,
  Why I you still stalking me? Have I become that much important to you
that you keep butting in my conversations? I thought we had a peaceful
agreement in private to agree to disagree but disagree without resorting
personal vendetta. That was the sole reason I wrote to you in private
because I will entertain personal vendetta on this public forum, not my
forte. Since we both knew each others private e-mails, we can squash what-
ever we have in private without giving decent peopl on the L untimely
migraine. But little did I know you verbal ordeals to misunderstood what I
meant when I ask you what was up with the fussing and fighting. I even
went on to say if we can all get along despite the diferences we have. I
know i may not be able to change your perception but we must agree to dis-
agree respectfully. Seeing how far you were going with your argument and
vulgarity and threats you made towards me, forced me to engage you in
private. Don't get it twisted again, because just because we differ in
opinions doesn't mean I hate you. You said I wrote you in private telling
you how I like you because you are a person who doesn't give up easily? Mr
Draameh please read my e-mail again and try not to get it twisted. What I
was telling you is simply that a person who doesn't give easily is my kind
of guy and I was beginning to like you because of that. It was your
persistance that I was referring not you the fence-shitter. Get it? Mr
Drammeh, I have no idea what you're insuating again, but I am a married man
and I love my wife and daughter very much. You are giving me creeps here.
I also notice that you are still referring to me as Mr Make-A-Villain, well
equally, from now on I will refer you as 'Phi-A-Horana' which means a
hypocrite, sure you heard it before. See how it feels now. Anyone can be
an a**hole if they choose to engage in unconstructive debate. It's not how
bad you demoralize your opponent but how well you substantiate your
arguments. Yes, I did ignore your last posting and never read it, but when
I saw Soffie Ceesay or Saul Khan write something I usually value their
opinion and so I read it. I saw that they try to teach you the rudiments of
rational government and what obligations ordinary citizens ought to
profess. And even though you warned me to just be quiet, I had also warned
you that I will NOT be silenced nor demoralized by FENCE-SHITTERS because
the opinion of a fence-shitter simply doesn't entice me an iota. Since you
cannot engage me constructively, I decided to handle whatever beef you had
on me in private. Simply as that. I don't know! I don't hate you! And quite
frankly, I don't like you(i.e 'Phi-A-Horana' , the fence-shitter), KAPUT!
So you ride with your opinion and I ride with mine, but let that not fool
you to believe I will entertain personal vendetta in this public forum.Not
my forte, you dig? I may respect you as a gambian brother but not as a
fence-shitter. That is where we differ, my brother. I hope you have good
day because mine will. As the wollof saying goes 'Lu Wang-Ha Di-Doh Norr'.
Gotta go ! Gotta go! See ya! Eeeeeyyyyaaaaiiiiaaaahhhhoooooooo! It's had
being a Gambian!..........uuuuuhhhnnggh!...........lord have mercy!!!

                                                  Still not interested,
                                                  Mr Makaveli

PS: I swear this time that I will not be tempted again to respond to you
even if curse at my dog.(o-;)hehehe! But you never know, there are always
exceptions. And please take it easy before you give yourself a Cardiac
Arrest. Remember, I am not the enemy and neither are you. It's our DESPOTIC
REGIME my brother. Let's shift our energy toward that fight. Oops!I forget.
You're neutral. A fence-shitter. Ha! I must be thinking of someone else.Go
figure!