GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2010 16:53:40 -0400

Brother Yanks,

Badou de Kaolack is from that barren area between Kaolack and Thies. Often those natives blend in easily with Gambians and they pass themselves for gambians because Dakar wants no part of them. You done good Yanks. He's looking for a stage. I heard communication throughout Senegal was interrupted all last week. No phone, no intinet, no TB, no tamtam.

Haruna. bai Linguere. Aaarohna.