GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ndey Jobarteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 00:59:45 +0100
Demba,

I believe this is a great idea. As you rightly said we have to move on. The
process for a unification among Gambians should be high on our agenda, that
way we can effect  practical and meaninful changes. As you said one does not
need to be athome to effect changes, so therefore we have to prove that.

We have to get interest people and then we can define the grounds on which
we are going to unite; the agenda and clearly defined programme.

I will also suggest that the process should take a pratical dimension where
by we can have Gambians in different fields and occupations organised within
this Union, i:e medical, economies, engineers, politicians etc. The format
for this can be discussed.  I believe interested people will bring their
ideas forward.

The Struggle Continues!!
Ndey Jobarteh