GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2011 18:06:47 -0500
Cousin what're you talking about? And why are you all up in my bidniss?
What have I done to your Dear Leader?

Haruna.

In a message dated 2/15/2011 4:43:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Haruna,
Please have some respect for OUR DEAR LEADER. Why involve him in this
silly discussion.

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 4:28 PM, Lamin Darbo <[log in to unmask]