GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:51:12 -0500
Thanks for sharing Sister Jabou. I like the video. It is case, truly!

On a general debating angle, a friend of mine used to define AIDS jokingly
as ^American ideology of Discouraging S** ̄ Unlike him, I honestly believe
the killer-disease is out there. I do not know what name was given to it
before it was named Aids, but I firmly believe the disease has been in
existence longer than we are taught of its traces.  The case for humans
sleeping with monkeys is just a shame to its trace. How about those who ate
it? I cannot stand some documentaries that blame Africa for the disease. I
think that the ^dark continent ̄ suffered a lot of unfair bruises from some
educationists. I also believe that the disease can be transmitted through
unprotected intercourse, unsterilized metals, etc´

It is obvious MMB Jammeh (Medical Myth B..) was looking for fame and
attention when he stole herbal secretes from traditionalists and claimed
that he discovered the cure to the pandemic disease. What happened to it all
of a sudden? How can you prepare a ^banana ̄ meal feeding to some sick and
hungry, rubbing them with some stinky ^fluids ̄ and saying you cured Aids? I
think this was the biggest joke of our century.

Kind regards,

yj

--
yj

There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His messenger.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい