GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
abdoukarim sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 2009 14:46:31 +0100

Mr Touray

Please do that. It is so urgent. Have spoke at length to Kali Mercier about Kanyiba Kanyi. Saikou Mballow promise to do but I can understand his busy schedule. Haruna have been instrumental about the plight of Mr Kanyi. With court order for his release still they cannot produce him. My fear is whether he is alive or death. As Gambian it is our moral and social responsibility to speak about the disappearnce of many of these people.