GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
suntou touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2010 09:42:58 +0100
*AFRICAN DEMOCRATIC CONGRESS*

*                                     (FREEDOM AND JUSTICE)*
*                           **ROUND THE PEOPLE ROUND THE COUNTRY*

*                                         BANJUL THE
GAMBIA                                         *

*
E-mail:[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*

*
E-mail:[log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]>
*

*                       **    *

*OH DEAR GAMBIANS DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND ENERGIES ON AFPRC CRIMINAL
REGIME!*

*For Heaven’s sake, is our hypocrite commander-in-chief actually our state
President? *

*Allah Moodjii! *

*Sa Allah Jabbi Yaya Jammeh will go in shame.*

*Yaya Jammeh Koo needoo sheytane. *

*Jammeh’s cruelty is equal to his evil ambition.*

*President Yaya Jammeh thinks he is hurting Gambians at a time when we are
working in the very direction of our destiny. Jammeh should know that good
fortune makes men blind.*

*Our action is not us for it is commanded of us. Rather death than slavery.
We want to live free. We are coming home no doubt to avenge the indignity
that the Gambia is undergoing under brutish Jammeh.*

*Anyhow, why is the general public so shocked and surprised, by recent
events?*

*Fear enters the heart of him who does not know his destiny, whereas we
Gambians know that we are striding towards a great destiny. It is in the
midst of calamity that man questions himself about his destiny. For us
Gambian freedom fighters we are embarked on a straight path to our destiny
with no doubt and guest.*

*We know that the brave Gambians awaits us, to come and restore the rightful
authority to the Gambia.*

*I always ask myself that by what distinguishing actions our grand sons and
daughters will be brought to regret not having lived in our time.*

*Oh beloved Gambian freedom fighters know that “No matter how small a forest
may be, you can always find there sufficient fibres to tie up a strong man.
Numbers means nothing; it is worth that counts. With our unity we will
totally liberate the Gambia.*

*It is said that the tree that the tempest will throw down does not see the
storm building up on the horizon.*

*Its proud head braves the winds even when it is near its end. Jammeh has
come to despite everyone. OH! How power can pervert a man. If Jammeh had but
a mithkal of divine power as he claims at his disposal the Gambia and Africa
would have been annihilated long time.*

*Our current leaders led by President Jammeh are very clever and sensible
criminal men and women, indeed. Why, have the Gambian people forgotten that
our hypocrite commander-in-chief, started off, at the beginning of his
dictatorial oppressive junta rule ruining our dear country, by telling
ordinary Gambians that he was the one chosen by God to get Gambians to
swallow the bitter pill of national redress and reconstruction - and that as
a people, we should learn to cut our coat, according to the size of our
cloth?*

*Well, that was when he and the other highly-educated morons had just taken
over power (from yet another set of very clever and highly-educated morons!
the PPP neocolonialists), and hadn't the foggiest idea, how they were going
to run a more or less bankrupt national economy.*

*The magnitude of Gambia's external debt up till then, and the strain
interest payments on that debt, had on the economy, was of such a crippling
nature, that in effect, they were more or less inheriting what amounted to a
rolling empty national treasury.*

*(Incidentally, dear fellow Gambians, and just as a matter of interest: our
former military ruler, who cleverly morphed into a civilian politician, and
became co-owner, with his better-half, of a whole neocolonial political
party, set up with state funds - if the bush telegraph is to be believed -
just to ensure his personal survival: and to protect the group interests of
himself and his henchmen, and who forever thereafter cut a daily dash in
designer suits [in "chivvy" street], happens to be Gambia's whole around
"hypocrites-in-co-partner"!)*

*But I digress! Hmm, mbaading, before all those other well-connected Gambian
morons (who also have their well-powdered noses in the
"Greed-Gambia-trough", and are busy "chopping Gambia small"); those asinine
buffoons; the "My-party-my-tribe-right-or-wrong" fanatical party political
sycophants, and myrmidons, have the effrontery, to ask, why I dare call our
political elite, morons, well, let me explain myself, dear Gambians.*

*Surely, one has to be a moron, to actually believe, as an African, that the
Western neo-con ideologues, who "tele-guide" the World Bank and the IMF from
the corridors of power in Washington; London; Frankfurt; and Tokyo, really
have Gambia's long-term interests at heart?*

*Do those exploiters really want the good of our country, or are they here
to seize golden (and juicy!) free market opportunities, for Western
multinational corporations: by continuing to demand that moron-run nations
like the Gambia, continue selling off valuable state assets, such as Gambia
Telecom – Gambia Ports etc. just to enable our leaders to make payment
today, for senseless short-term "needs", like the costs involved in that
profligate outrage; that nonsense on bamboo stilts; that essay in extreme
bad taste and vulgarity, known as the "national awards ceremony"?*

*And who can forget the idiocy of the leaders of a poor nation blowing
millions of dollars on expensive luxury limousines for its cultural
festivities and Independence Day celebrations, and then promptly turning
around, and giving as gifts or bribes those self-same vehicles off, to the
very same oligarchs who are ruining ordinary people, by their shameless and
blatant profiteering, in commerce and what little industry exist, in the
Gambia, today?*

*Are we not better off as a people, dear fellow citizens, spending scarce
national resources, instead, on worthwhile long-term projects, which will
promote sustainable development today, and ensure tomorrow's common weal and
national well-being? And are there not countless beneficial long-term
projects in the Gambia today that are starved of vital funds, which only
need a little seed money today, to benefit future generations of Gambians?*

*It would be better than when our state President Yaya Jammeh gives out
large sums of money and expensive 4X4 Jeeps to all those liars and
boot-lickers both in the Gambia and Senegal who feed our so-called stupid
President with information that his regime is about to be attacked by
dissidents opposed to his brutal rule.*

*And if you ignore such important long-term projects to acquire outrageously
expensive luxury items such as animals of every kind and type in his Kanilai
farm, a fleet of presidential porch cars (bought with the taxpayer’s money
i.e. "stolen money" of Gambian workers. And if in the midst of unimaginable
Gambian poverty, he goes on begging and also borrowing money from foreign
countries today, to invest in a private joint-venture with a west African
President who is Jammeh’s best friend, a President of an ex-colonial power,
and Mr. money man of the Gambia Yaya Jammeh whom Allah is his banker as he
said himself to rebuild and make an extension of the Banjul Port privatizing
our only Port of entry and other presidential complexes; and then look
elsewhere for more loans to deposit in foreign Banks for his children and
grandchildren who will never know poverty as he claims letting Gambians
enjoy poverty with no concern, with those sundry items (Hammock 4X4 Jeeps
and expensive cars) all at more than a combined total cost of over 50 US$
millions - to be paid for in part by future generations, in what is a very
poor developing nation, in which there is endemic poverty; what exactly are
you, dear reader? Not a moron?*

*(And for all who are honest souls and have eyes to see with, let them see
the stark evidence for themselves: the brutal and painful facts on the
ground - in shattered lives led without hope, in oft-deprived and blighted
rural communities, exploited by callous and arrogant national and foreign
companies without creating riches for our poor people and unable to retain
what small taxes they pay: who have little respect for our nation and its
people, and to whom unfortunately, the greedy ones amongst our leaders, are
often beholden!)*

*Of course we must always ignore what those who constantly bandy statistics
about, say, to the contrary: for even little primary school children being
fed dodgy food on a daily basis, know that those statistics actually don't
make any difference in the lives of real people: who have experienced a
steady deterioration, in the quality of their individual lives: and don't
need any well-educated imbeciles to tell them anything to the contrary!*

*And if you choose to argue with the parents of those unfortunate children
that on the contrary, the food that is fed to their children, is practically
the fare of haute cuisine, are you not a moron, I ask, dear reader? Hmm,
Gambia - **umbekellahniady ooh umbaading!*

*But I digress! Why are the Gambian people so surprised by the obscenity of
a brutish military politician, still in office, awarding himself the highest
national award - and wasting its energies about it?*

*Why, do the national newspapers not know that ordinary people view the
entire goings on at the seat of power, at the State Houses in Banjul and
Kanilai, with total contempt and a degree of cynicism, seldom seen in our
country?*

*That contempt for our leaders amongst ordinary people has been the direct
result of the shocking and outrageous revelation, by no fewer people, than
yesterday’s ruling party's strong supporters kicked out in a power struggle,
that our leaders were in fact engaged in the unlawful business, of
collecting kickbacks, from corporate Gambia.*

*And that (Kandio) okro-mouthed personages then went on to reveal further,
that their once loved party had in fact also come up with an ingenious
scheme: in which they would create today's AFPRC equivalent, of yesteryear's
AFPRC military junta super corporate cash-cow, and merrily reap "**awuff**"
money, to enable them build a suitably and secure future for them and their
families big party war chest: to ensure their continued hold on power.*

*Alas what incensed the Okro-mouthed personage above all, was that the most
powerful people dominating the party, the "the apalom Jola" tribal
supremacists (who now have a such an iron grip on the ruling party!), were
not following the agreed script: and were rather holding on to the precious
funds generated by the party hierarchy's "cool" and clever scheme, and
keeping all that lovely lolly, away from the grasping reach, of the rest of
the hungry and very angry top echelons, of the party hierarchy!*

*What decency does the Gambian people possibly expect, from the tribal
supremacist "**Jolaism**" (Jammeh’s settler neocolonialism) with such
appalling bad taste: those unsophisticated philistines, who think they know
the cost of everything in the Gambia, that is good under the African sun,
but in reality, know not the value, of absolutely anything, of lasting
value, in the nation **we wish to** build and kept united, in our this hard
days with benevolent Imperialism meddling in all affaires.*

*Oh fellow Gambians this Jola unity will achieve at some considerable
sacrifice and will cost Jammeh a lot and his nuclear and extended families;
and his fellow **Jola** tribes-people: all of whom are more or less ignored
by him, for mother Gambia's sake, so that all the people of this country
would feel they were all one people under Jammeh. My dear fellow Jola
tribes’ men and women do not pretend to sleep when your eyes are widely open
witnessing on Jammeh’s cruelty on fellow Gambians. The Gambia should be the
graveyard of tribalism, nepotism and all that is evil. Gambians are not,
living in a united nation with high aspirations, and with a common destiny?
We are led by a tribal leech and co-partner octopus.*

*Today, that peerless national cohesiveness we fought for has now sadly been
torn asunder more than in Jawara’s era, and into shreds - by the greediest
and most tribalistic cabal, ever to hold power in the Gambia, and in the
most treasonable of fashions, possible too!*

*What does the Gambian people expect from a leader, whose best friend
happens to be the most perfidious drug dealers and money launderers, ever to
be allowed to occupy a major and significant position in this country: and
who has the effrontery to think that he can secede from the Republic of the
Gambia, by stealth (treasonable even to imagine such a thing: let alone try
to achieve it somehow, by bluster!), through the backdoor - with the active
connivance of the powerful and amoral rogues, who now dominate the ruling
party?*

*Surely, such a politician is clearly a man without any honour, as far as
ordinary Gambians who value the unity of our country are concerned? If The
Gambian people wants to know why such a leader feels a need to honour
himself, let it consider all of the above!*

*And if any psychophantic fool wants to be facetious, and have the gall to
ask why any ordinary person should have the boldness to take up his or her
pen, and speak with such a sharp tongue about our current leaders, let them
go and ask our hypocrite commander-in-chief, why all those arrested military
professional officers of the highest calibre, and very honorable public
servants, with unquestioned integrity, patriots working for the Gambian
nation-state, in very sensitive jobs, in the highest reaches of our military
and secret services, today lives, literally, in fear of their lives!*

*Let them also ponder why, rather than report to the gilded torture-house
and unlawful arsenal, which **Banjul and Kanilai state houses** has
apparently become (if the bush telegraph is to be believed!), the former
officers for Defense and national security, instead chose to flee the
country.*

*And please note, dear reader, that that infamous luxury mansion, **the epic
center of criminal power in the Gambia**, had actually been meant as a state
House.*

*And, incredibly, yesteryear's other set of morons (who now also seek a
return to power - presumably to enable them pick up and continue from where
they left off "chopping Gambia small" prior to losing power in 22**nd** July
1994!) *

*Let the Gambian people not waste their time on our hypocritical elite - but
rather find a way of making the committee for joint action (CJA) become a
new third force in Gambian politics*

*It is time Gambian progressives not to followed the example of the
political parties; sundry newspapers; private television and radio stations;
which are funded by the Western intelligence agencies, through perfectly
legal fronts.*

*It is a global effort, in which selected individuals and entities are
provided with billions of dollars across the globe by the secret services of
the West, to run front private corporations and non-profit foundations,
which funnel funds to help keep the stooges for neo-colonialism in power, in
nations in the developing world, such as the Gambia.*

*And as is well known, in our own homeland the Gambia, sections of our
secret services are pouring trillions of Dalasi (obtained from their share
of this Western propaganda effort), into entities and organizations,
locally!), to serve the interests of the ruling Establishments of the West,
in our country: on behalf of the multinational corporations, whose
interests, they ultimately serve.*

*Progressive forces in the Gambia, ought to get close to anti-Western
leaders like Muammar Al Gadhafi, Raoul Castro Ruz of Cuba, Iranian President
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez, and get them to counter the
West's continued financing of the stooges for neo-colonialism in our part of
the world, who work day and night subverting our nation's vital national
interests, in order to promote the strategic sub-Saharan interests, of
Western "big money."*

*We need to find backers from wherever they may be found, to fund and invest
in the businesses of progressive organizations as well as committed and
selfless progressive individuals, to promote the cause of Gambian
progressives! *

*May God bless and protect our homeland the Gambia, always. *

*Long live freedom! Long live the Gambia!*

*Modesty is the portion of the average man, but superior men are ignorant of
humility.*

*His Excellency President Yaya Jammeh has to overcome his misplaced pride
and arrogance and bravely face the terrible painful truth and safe our dear
country from total ruin.*

*                                            KOUKOIE SAMBA SANYANG*

--
Surah- Ar-Rum 30-22
"And among His signs is the creation of heavens and the earth, and the

www.suntoumana.blogspot.com