GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 2009 13:48:12 +0000
*
http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/sic-not-a-political-party-banding-drammeh

SIC;I only hope SIC is not sick nowadays. ok!

If for anything, their words are truly of the preacher type. They always
talk sweet words and soon thereafter start worshipping Jammeh in political
rallies. Atleast that is the trend observed among them, and that makes
everyone wonder, including their critics, as to whether it God that we fear
and worship, or devils and humans, in addition to the material interest that
came to define Gambia of late. The SIC must restore the lost moral grounds;
engage in enlightenment and desist to associate with tyrants, knowing fully
well who Jammeh is. I tend to be a sympathiser because terror is meted to
them as well. In fact, in memento, it was after Jammehs threats that the
former executive exited. I wish the current counsel members well and I hope
they will restore hope, confidence and be there as true preachers of
religion, not to be entangled in hypocrisy or pegging Jammehs administration
pillars through their association with the religion Islam which is why they
have followers.

yj*

--
yj

There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His messenger.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい