GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 2010 13:03:54 EST
Suntou, Halifa is a sociologist and philosopher like Hakilo. That is by
career choice. A sociologist and Philosopher aims to understand the desires
and  nuanced lives of a people and to harness their values for greater
societal  (communal) good. When a sociologist and philosopher then pivots into
politics as  a career like Halifa did, then the understanding, analysis,
harnessing become  directed to personal or occult (ethnic) good.

You already know the definition of a politician and politics I  imagine.

Haruna.

In a message dated 2/19/2010 5:50:04 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,