GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2013 20:54:21 +0200
Yero,

I share no struggle with the likes of you.  I know the struggle I am
involve in and it is not with the likes of you.  I know who the real enemy
is, perhaps you may try to tell someone who do not know the real enemy.  I
am not into hypocrisy and group mentality.  Good for you that you are not
petty and know how to call others names.

Mboge