GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 2009 22:35:05 EDT
Lang,

Should I rely on Sukuta's unconditional support and forego Gunjur's sober
discernments??? That is the question my brother. I want both Sukuta and
Gunjur's  votes. Perhaps I will have the Jattas (Charlo & co.) of Sukuta hold a
townhall meeting with Jabou and the DabaNanians, with your good self and
JDAM as  moderators of course. Perhaps the ever-elusive romance between the
two peoples  is in the offing. Thanx Bro for the inspiration. I am reminded
one or two of the  doors/bridges of DaabaaNaani is/are between Sukuta and
Gunjur. What is this  long-standing Sukuta Umbrage at enchanted Gunjur???
Haruna.

In a message dated 4/30/2009 9:29:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,