GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 2 Aug 2009 17:38:06 EDT

Wait a minute Rene. You shared your short story  with me. I thanked you for
sharing it. I reviewed it to yield value from it. I  shall share that value
in due course. Remember, once a short story leaves your  beautifully
manicured hands (Tautology), and is placed in my equally sumptuous  laps, Mams
don't get any funny ideas, It becomes fodder for me. How would  that discern
your intent or motivations. You should know me better than  that by now my
friend. I don't know what motivates folk. I just try  to harness value from net
labour.  Laye, don't look at word chronology  here to determine emphasis.
What an idiot?

 Haruna, I take back the remark that what  you did with my Short Story is
to infer motives into it. I agree with you that a  work of art, once it
leaves the hands of the artist, the artist no  longer has control over its
content or intent. I recognize that  the subject may have differing
interpretations or connotations, and I yield to  your efforts to 'harness'  value from it
for whatever it is worth. Please  be assured that I do not attach any
sentiments to what I write. For the  rest of your 'notes', I will try and yield
value from it. I am sure with  matters regarding PDOIS, I should be able to
convince you; but first, I  have to muster the courage to face the daunting
challenge. Don't take me on that  offer any time soon.

     Rene
steps!
=JulystepsfooterNO115)

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい