GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha C Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 11:49:40 EDT
KB Dampha:

I believe this is a ridculous position you have taken here.  Why should
Jaiteh get delisted for staking a position different from you?  Why should he
be delisted for 'not proving his point'  (as you called it)?  This makes
absolutely no sense, and for you to wake up this morning and post so
emotionally makes one wonder what side of the bed you woke up from today (so
to speak).

Then to allign yourself with hateful jokers such as Ansumana Kujabi is
equally baffling.  But, then again, the Kebba Dampha of late has become
increasingly irrational IMHO.  I hope you get back on the right track and
keep up the good work you were previously known for as opposed to this
constant harping over absolutely trivial issues such as the one you
highlighted.

Yus