GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2010 03:35:46 EDT
Indeed Yero.

We thank Andrew of the state department and Ambassador Barry Wells for not
yielding to the comfort of indifference. I am informed under Secretary
Carson is  in Senegal by now. I hope he can bear of Wade for more sobrieties.

Our other efforts continue as they should. I encourage Yahya not to wait
for the momentum of greater efforts to reconnoitre right in the matter of
Femi  Peters and the opposition.

Thank you for your tireless efforts.

Haruna.

In a message dated 4/9/2010 8:39:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,