GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Khaleel Jameel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2012 16:43:57 -0500

Kejau,
Your training tells you that I am a turncoat??????? What training is that and where did you do that at? Your argument and points get shallower as you continue to make them.  Are you seriously concerned with my first and last name? What will you do with that information? Let me entertain this silliness for a minute; my last name is not Jameel, Jameel is an arabic word meaning handsome.  Since my middle name is Khaleel I adopted Jameel because I like it. This was over a decade ago. See I am not interested in who you are, what you do and what training you have. I am rather interested in knowing that there are brothers and sisters out there that can reason, and reason well even when they disagree. I heard your name before from a Lieutenant I met in Fort Benning GA in a Basic Officer Leader Course II in a casual conversation. Believe it or not you know more about me than a lot of people in this forum. I sent you a private email before. Let me tell you, In America we are assigned social security numbers and we can't open accounts with fake names because your social security number is required. The transfer I made to Yero for that donation was a bank transfer. Are you following me so far, so when that transfer took place my information was transmitted with it. I lived in America for two decades and I worked in the federal government for 16 years I think I know how to cover myself and fake an identity brother. Please find something else to waste your time on instead of my identity. And you still cannot look at my email address or my name that I put at the end of every email and spell it right.......... Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is KHALEEL brother at least get it right next time as you continue this silly quest of my identity. I can sustain attacks from you, my tolerance level is high. I am not sure what proof you are looking for but I don't owe you anything and I intend to keep it that way.
You were a lieutenant many years ago and went to the best academies like???? let me guess Sandhurst? I definitely won't measure my military experience with yours. We serve two different Armies a world apart, different missions, training and capabilities. I am a 16 year veteran and still serving, my tours, experiences and decorations will not be discussed here. All I can tell you is that I am a Soldier with a vast knowledge and experience, well decorated with four combat tours, a Masters degree and currently working on my Doctorate in military science and strategies. Brother you and I are not going to fight over insignificant issues. Good night Kejau, I am currently in Kuwait, it is 12:40 am, time to get some sleep.
Joe,
You sent me a long email, I will be sure to write on in tomorrow inshallah. Stay blessed brother.
KhaleelDate: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 15:37:40 -0600