GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ceesay, Soffie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 07:24:26 -0500
From cosmoseducational -
http://www.cosmoseducational.com/
You can be sure that education is mankind's best bet. We strive to get
to university and obtain a BSc, BA, an MSc, MA, a PhD, summa cum laude,
an amazing GPA of 3.5 or in whatever fashion and it is good. We strive
to train better teachers to guide our students and pupils in our primary
and secondary schools.
We strive to create better teacher training facilities, award more
grants and scholarships all to ease the learning process for millions.
It is good.
We strive to write and publish better books, train more authors and give
publishers the means to disseminate knowledge to all corners of the
globe. The one thing the world can always regret is failure to teach the
masses, whether in college campuses, the four walls of the classroom,
under a mango tree in Tanzania or during a live play in the theatre.
Education is our best bet. Today. Tomorrow. Forever. To educate is to
eradicate war, poverty and injustice among other ills.
Go to www.braincollege.com <http://www.braincollege.com/>  for all the
schools, colleges and universities of the world plus scholarships and
articles on learning, exam preparation and grants for students.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい